DEALER CONNECTION ON-LINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
- General Statement
- Information about Our Organization and Website
- Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From You and Methods of Collection
- How We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
- Aggregate (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information We Collect From You and Methods of Collection
- How We Use the Aggregate (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information We Collect
- Sharing Your Information
- Links to Other Sites
- Children's Privacy
- Contacting Us
1. General Statement:
This privacy statement explains our on-line policies and practices pertaining to customer information. It is through this disclosure that we intend to provide you with a level of comfort and confidence in how we collect and use information through this website, and how you can contact us if you have any questions or concerns. It is our sincere hope that through this communication of our data handling practices we will help facilitate a trusting and long-lasting relationship with you.
2. Information about Our Organization and Website:
This Privacy Statement describes the way that this website www.stevinsonhyundaioflongmont.com
collects and uses the personal and non-personal information about you that we collect or that you provide through this website. This website is provided for Stevinson Hyundai of Longmont, 600 South Main Street, Longmont, CO 80501.
The business purpose of this website is to provide you on-line information about our dealership and our products and services. This On-Line Privacy Statement outlines the information we may collect and how we may use that information in the course of conducting our business. This statement describes the protections in place against collecting and using children's data.
3. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From You and Methods of Collection:
During a normal visit to our site, no personally identifiable information about you is collected through any means or data flow channels. We do not collect any personal information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number (if you place an order with us) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you opt not to provide us with personal information, you can still access our websites; however you may be unable to participate in certain promotions, have a purchase order fulfilled or receive product information (such as a quote on a product) or qualify for a credit application.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you when you visit www.stevinsonhyundaioflongmont.com
is to provide you the functionality and services that you need to have a meaningful and customized experience while using the site features. Personal data includes information that is particular to you such as street address, phone number, and e-mail address. We collect personal information in order to fulfill your request for services and products. For instance, when you indicate the wish to have us contact you, personal information such as name, mailing address, email address, type of request and possibly additional information, is collected and stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data and is used to fulfill the request. In some of your requests, an email notification may be generated to inform you of receipt of the request. This is the case when you choose email as the method of communication for fulfilling the request. The notification does not include personal information.
Stevinsonhyundai.com collects different types of customer information from a number of sources in meeting your products and services needs. We collect information to: identify you; learn about your situation; help us assess requests for products and services, confirm facts about you and helps us deliver requested products and services. We may obtain customer information from a variety of sources.
4. How We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect:
- Fulfill a site user request such as send marketing or promotional materials, including e-mails, or other information
- Fulfill and deliver an order for goods or services such as a request for quote
- Respond to your comments or requests for information
- Meet a request for or to develop new products or services
- Contact you if necessary in the course of processing or shipping an order
- Generate site analytic to help improve our site layout, content, product offerings and services
- Match personal data collected here with data about you collected offline
- Comply with legal requirements
- Other permissible business uses
5. Aggregate (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information We Collect From You and Methods of Collection:
During a normal visit to our site, no personally identifiable information about you is collected. All information on our site is free to browse at your leisure without the need for you to provide us with any personal information. www.stevinsonhyundaioflongmont.com
does collect "aggregate" information, which is non-personally identifiable information. This means that we do not track these items on an individual basis that identifies you, but rather accumulate this info on an aggregate basis that includes all site visitors. Non-personal information includes tracking the site pages visited or the amount of time spent on our site.
Our primary goal in collecting aggregate information is to be able to perform site metrics that allows us to improve the functionality of the website. We need to collect aggregate information in order to track page visits, recognize peak usage times and analyze potential site redesign. The data generally gathered is the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you came (which contains no personal information), the web site that referred you, the pages you visited and the date and time of those visits.
When you view one of our websites or interactive advertisements, we may use "cookies" to collect aggregate data.